About Kalkaal Hospital
In a world where health problems and hospitals are multiplying by the day, Kalkaal Speciality Hospital aims to make a difference, with its patient-centric approach to medical care. Everything here is designed keeping in mind the comfort of patients. The spacious interiors, advanced facilities, and healthcare experts create a positive ambience that’s conducive to healing.A state-of-the-art multispeciality hospital, Kalkaal Speciality Hospital is a 100 bedded medical facility where doctors adopt a multidisciplinary approach to provide holistic treatment to patients. Building on the trust in us over the last 2 years, we have evolved into a leading healthcare network with the country, including hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. Equipped with the most advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Somalia, Kalkaal Speciality Hospital offers multispeciality medical and surgical care all under one roof.
Kalkaal Speciality Hospital has a 100 bed facility with:
2 extensively equipped operating theaters
Twin sharing rooms
Day Surgery Unit
2 Intensive Care Units (ICU) including an Isolation unit
Labor room and delivery suites
8 Neonatal ICU beds including an Isolation unit
All departments are fully equipped facilities with specialized medical teams comprising of consultants, surgeons, trained nurses, technicians and ancillary staff.
More than the state-of-the-art technology and advanced medical facilities that we have here, it is the Kalkaal approach to care that will, as always, make the big difference – an approach driven by one simple objective – to put the smile back on your face as quickly as possible.
To provide quality and affordable medical care.
To continuously upgrade the facility so as to provide quality and affordable medical care. It is through continuous upgrade that we want establish centres of excellence.
We will be respected for:
• Being an affordable centre with excellent clinical outcome.
• Being an innovative centre for new interventions of diseases.
• Acting as a responsible corporate citizen.
• Enforcing good corporate governance.
• Delivering measurable quality clinical outcomes.
We will be preferred locally for:
• Delivering affordable care.
• Delivering excellent patient care.
• Ensuring mutual relationships with doctor communities.
• Being an employer of choice, appointing and retaining competent staff.
• Building constructive relationships with all stakeholders.
• Being a valued member of the community.
Kalkaal Specialty Hospital and all its employees support the following core values:
Quality care and Excellence
• deliver the right service in the right place at the right time.
• regard everyone who is dependent on our outputs as our client.
• determine and meet the expectations of our clients.
• measure our clients’ satisfaction regularly.
• Personally accept responsibility for client service.
• Respect our clients’ right to confidentiality.
• Provide service at the lowest price possible.
Kalkaal Specialty Hospital is committed to enhancing the quality of life of our patients by providing high quality, cost efficient, multi-disciplinary medical services, delivered with a personal touch.
We approach clinical quality by focusing on structures, processes and outcomes of care. Superior clinical outcomes (or end results) can only be achieved through infrastructure of a high standard and care processes that are sophisticated, reliable and internationally tested against international benchmarks. Our commitment to transparency regarding patient safety is demonstrated in the annual Clinical Governance Report, published as part of the annual report of Kalkaal Specialty Hospital. The purpose of this report is to present an overview of clinical quality activities within the Kalkaal Specialty Hospital.
Kalkaal Hospital Pharmacy operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is manned by qualified pharmacists and pharmacy technologists.
We serve outpatients, inpatients and walk in patients with prescriptions from other hospitals.
(+2526)17633661 |17633662 | 17633663
Degfeer Street , Hodan District, Banadir State , Mogadishu-Somalia
Kalkaal speciality hospital waa isbitaal ku yaala degmada hodan agagaarka isgoyska Banaadir ee magaalada muqdisho,Somalia.
Isbitaalka waxa uu shaqeeya 24/7 waxa uu na leeyahay bukaan socod iyo bukaan jiif. Isbitaalka kalkaal waxa uu ku caan baxay oo wadanka ku soo kordhiyay la tacaalida dhalmo la aan ta raga iyo dumarka iyo burburinta dhagaxyada kilyaha iyo kaadi heesta.
Qaliimada isbitaalka oo fuliyo waxaa lagu qalaa qalab casri ah oo loo yaqaano (Laporoscopic) waana qaliin xiran oo jirka aan wax yeelo u lahayn lana mid ah qalab ka ay isticmaalan wadama caafimaad ka ku hormtay.
KALKAAL SPECIALITY HOSPITAL KSH
KALYAHA, KAADIMAREENKA & QALIINKA GUUD
1. Daaweynta Dhalmo La’aanta Ragga
2. Burburinta Dhagaxyada Kalyaha & Kaadi-mareenka
3. Qaliinka Qanjirka Burustaatada
4. Bixinta Dhagaxyada Xamaytida Gala
5. Qaliinka Baabasiirka 6. Qaliinka Eernada
1. Daaweynta Dhalmo La’aanta Dumarka
2. Furista Tubooyinka Ugxaanta Qaada
3. Daaweynta Burooyinka
4. Daaweynta Dhiciska
5. Hagaajinta Isku-furanka
Visited 1833 times, 2 Visits today